General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- European Car Aerodynamic Research Association -- ECARA needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given European Car Aerodynamic Research Association -- ECARA permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in European Car Aerodynamic Research Association -- ECARA legitimate interests
- European Car Aerodynamic Research Association -- ECARA needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If you want to excercise your rights, you can contact email@example.com . If you contact us by email, the data you provide will be used for answering your request.
ECARA follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
ECARA uses 'session cookies' in the member area. These cookies are necessary if you login. No personal information is stored.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ECARA does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.